Assemble the Seat Mount:
The mount can be constructed a number of ways as long as accommodation is made for vertical and horizontal adjustment with sufficient strength.
1. Drill the appropriate bolt holes in the Seat Bracket Plate.
2. Drill the hole for the locking bolt in the Seat Bracket Sleeve.
3. Weld the hex nut for the locking bolt over the hole in the Seat Bracket Sleeve.
4. Weld the Seat Bracket Sleeve to the Seat Bracket Plate.
5. Bolt the Seat Bracket Plate to the bottom of the Padded Seat.
Assemble the Seat “L” Bracket:
1. Weld the SB4a Horizontal Leg, Square Tube to the SB4b Vertical Leg, Square Tube at a 90º angle.
Assemble the Seat Stand-off Bracket:
1. Drill the hole for the locking bolt in the SB5a Vertical Sleeve
2. Weld the nut for the locking bolt over the hole and insert the bolt.
3. Weld the SB5b Horizontal Leg, Square Tube to the SB5c Vertical Leg, Square Tube at a 90º angle.
4. Weld the Vertical sleeve with locking nut to the horizontal segment at a 90º angle.
Seat/Anvil Mounting Sleeve:
1. Weld the Seat/Anvil Sleeve with locking bolt to the Anvil Post.
PS1. Padded Seat, 17” width x 16” depth x 10” height, Purchased.
SB2. Seat Bracket Plate, 1/4” x 6” x 6”, four holes
SB2a. Seat Bracket Hex Bolts (4), 5/16” x 1” with lock washers.
SB3. Seat Bracket Sleeve, 3” of 2” square Tube, (Drill Locking Bolt 9/16” Hole).
SB3a Locking Hex Bolt/Nut, 1/2” x 1.5”.
SB4. Seat “L” Bracket
SB4a Horizontal bar, 12” of 1.5” Square Tube.
SB4b Vertical Post, 12” of 1.5” Square Tube
SB5. Seat Standoff Bracket
SSBS Seat Post Sleeve, 6” of 2” Square Tube.
Locking Bolt/Nut, 1/2” x 1.5”.
SSBa Seat Standoff Horizontal Bar, 5” of 1.5” Square Tube.
SB5c Seat Standoff Vertical Post, 10” of 1.5” Square Tube.