Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Emporia Living Magazine


Some years ago, Chris Walker, publisher of the Emporia Gazette newspaper created a magazine featuring stories of people and businesses in our area.  That worked out well.  Each issue has been a work of which he can be proud.

Last September he contacted me about participating in an interview and photographic session which would explain my blacksmithing work.  Appointments were made for free lance writer, Morgan Chilson, and photographer, Dustin Michelson, to visit and collect the information.  I enjoyed meeting both of them and was very pleased with their presentation.

The magazines were delivered to our doorsteps recently.  Once again, I was pleased to see the commendable work the staff had done.  There is a lot happening around Emporia and the Gazette is helping to get the word out.

The story about Persimmon Forge in on pages 47-55.



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the article and I love the pieces of your work that I own. Thank you Dr. Edwards. Somehow I just can't get past that formality.

    ReplyDelete